Saturday, June 11, 2011

H-town

I just got back from a 13 day trip to Houston to visit some friends. It was a welcome vacation because it had been so cold in Silver Plume all spring. It snowed the night before we left. It was sunny and in the 90s the entire time I was in Houston, which was awesome, considering we'd hardly had a nice day in Silver Plume since last September. I spent a lot of time relaxing by the pool and hanging out with my friends from co-oping in Houston.

On the weekdays, while my generous hosts, Nathan, Kelly, and Pete, were at work, I spent time researching jobs and going on walks with Nathan and Kelly's dog, Winston.

I had a great time in Houston, but it made me realize how much I miss all my friends. It also made me appreciate the fact that they all have real jobs. I'm definitely ready for one.

1 comment:

  1. Trust me man, we miss you down here. Look for a job in H-town! Had a blast on your visit!

    ReplyDelete